4760 Eclipse Purge and Trap Sample Concentrator
The 4760 Eclipse Purge and Trap Sample Concentrator uses a slim-line design and intuitive user interface to analyze volatile organic compounds (VOCs) quicker and more efficiently. Use to effectively monitor drinking water, wastewater, groundwater, stormwater, and more!
The Eclipse 4760 Purge and Trap Sample Concentrator combines our 30+ years of VOC experience in one highly-productive instrument. Users can expect faster cycle times, higher sample throughput, and exceptional reliability. The purge-and-trap technique involves multiple complex processing steps. Patented components of the Eclipse 4760 remove uncertainty, improve instrument operation, accuracy, and overall analytical performance. Use in conjunction with our Model 4100 Water + Soil Sample Processor or Model 4551A Autosampler to further increase sample throughput and lab productivity.
Model 4760 Features:
- Run more samples in less time and maximize laboratory throughput and profitability
- See system status instantly at a glance with TruColor™ LED indicator
- Patented Cyclone Water Management™ system removes >96% of water during the thermal desorb step allowing analysis of polar compounds and minimizing water transfer to the GC column
- Sample concentrator with intuitive, simplified user-interface and Trap View™ software
- Heats sparger during bake to reduce carryover
- Patented technologies for foam sensing and purge abort to prevent system contamination
- Sparge Overfill Sensor (SOS™) prevents overfilling of the sparge vessel and system flooding
- Patented Infra-Sparge™ Sample Heater ensures consistent sparge vessel temperature conditions for improved compound recoveries and %RSDs
- Direct resistance heating of the trap at >1,000 °C/min eliminates the need for a trap preheating step and decreases overall purge and trap cycle time
Fully compatible with all of the methods, protocols, and auto-requirements, the Eclipse 4760 Purge and Trap provides fast, accurate results with industry-leading performance.