4551A Purge and Trap Autosampler
Improve sample accuracy and save lab counter space with the Model 4551A Water Autosampler. Designed to work with our 4760 Eclipse Purge-and-Trap Autosampler, the 4551A automates volatile organic compound analysis for up to 51 clean or lightly particulated water samples.
The extremely compact 4551A Water Autosampler fits strategically under the 4760 Eclipse to save bench space. The instrument precisely transfers water samples from standard 40-mL volatile organic analysis (VOA) vials to the sparge vessel of the 4760 Eclipse for purging. A removable spiral autosampler tray holds 51 sample vials for fully-automated operation. Our optional LV-20 Standards Addition Module adds internal standards, surrogate or matrix spike standards, and reduce the volume of standards used.
- Drinking water
- 16+ USEPA-approved methods
- VPH and GRO, THMs, BTEX, Geosmin, and 2-MIB.
Model 4551 Features:
- Automated volatile organic compound (VOC) Analysis of up to 51 water samples
- Compact! Fits directly under the 4760 Eclipse Sample Concentrator
- Transfers water samples with light particulates (<100 µm) without clogging the system
- LV-20 Standards Addition Module (optional) automates the addition of internal or surrogate standards
- Program multiple rinses and blanks for maximum sequence flexibility
- Decrease maintenance downtime and costs – no XYZ arm
- Peristaltic pump and sample loop eliminate slow syringe drives
The 4551A Autosampler is designed to be used with an Eclipse 4760 Purge and Trap Sample Concentrator for analysis of VOCs in clean or lightly particulated water samples.