KJELDATHERM Block Heating System
Automate digestion with the KJELDATHERM Block Heating System. Ideal for a large number of samples, this instrument increases daily throughput while providing exact temperature and time control for precise analysis.
The KJELDATHERM® Block Heating System provides precise even heating and is easily programmable for high throughput of routine samples. Digest up to 40 samples simultaneously and precisely controlled temperatures. Vessels are available in a variety of sizes that can be inserted directly into a VAPODEST system for the distillation step after the digestion is complete, eliminating cross-contamination from sample transfer. The KJELDATHERM can be paired with the Hydroxyproline Digestion Unit option to be used in acid digestion for the determination of hydroxyproline content.
- Ideal for digesting large numbers of samples
- Easily handles foaming samples (e.g. beer, milk) with BS 400-ml tubes
- Automatic sample lift capability
- Standardized digestion conditions
- Precise temperature and time control