5390 Tandem PID/XSD
Work smarter with the Model 5390 Tandem PID/XSD, which combines the power of the 4430 Photoionization Detector (PID) and the 5360 Halogen Specific Detector (XSD) to simultaneously detect halogen and aromatic compounds.
This patented tandem detector offers the production of two gas chromatograph (GC) detectors, the 4430 PID and 5360 XSD, in one efficient package. Its unique design eliminates transfer lines and uses only one detector port. The model 5390’s simplified design improves reliability and performance, and reduces costs. Detectors can be used individually if desired.
5390 Tandem PID/XSD Features:
- Unique design eliminates need for transfer lines and minimizes dead volume
- Patented tandem detector design uses only one GC detector port
- Exclusive Lampsaver™ circuit can be programmed to turn off PID lamp after a specified period to extend lamp life
- High sensitivity with selective detection of halogenated compounds
- Low maintenance and increased stability and reliability
- Unique jet design minimizes peak tailing due to unswept dead volumes or transfer lines